“Baptism” – referring to immersion in water.
- Baptism is only for those who have Believed in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Baptism is only for those who have Repented. (Acts 2:38)
- Baptism is only into Jesus Christ, not into a Church or denomination. (Romans 6:1-4)
Why should one be baptized?
- Jesus was baptized and He is our example
- Jesus commanded it – He’s our Lord
- Believer after believing was baptized in the book of Acts.
- To “live a new life” in Christ
- It is the appeal to God for a clear conscience
- To “Put On Christ”
back to home page