Membership at Northern Lights International Ministry is a covenant relationship between God’s people who share a mutual passion for spiritual maturity, accountability, service, and unity in order to carry out the mission of the church.
One of the most frequently asked questions in the church today is: “Why join?” We clearly live in an age of non-joiners. The answer is COMMITMENT.
- Worship Attendance – Hebrews 10:24-25
- Prayer & Bible Study – Acts 2:42-46
- Serving – Ephesians 4:11-12
- Financial Stewardship – 1 Cor. 16:1-2
- Submission to Leadership – Hebrews 13:7,17
- Holy Living – Romans 12:1-2
- The Great Commission– Matthew 28:18-20
- Scripture as our Authority – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
The Christian church is desperately lacking in commitment by her people, commitment both to Christ and His church (His Kingdom). This is reflected in the lack of tithes, the lack of ministry involvement, and church hopping.
It’s true when someone becomes a Christian they become an automatic “member” in the kingdom of God. So, joining the church has nothing to do with salvation or eternal life. But the local church does represent the family of God on earth for the believer. The church is the God-ordained place of spiritually gifted ministry by those who are part of the family and requires commitment and sacrifice.
INTERESTED to be a MEMBER of NLI MINISTRY? Please contact any of the ELDERS.
back to home page